WE ARE THE PEOPLE
TAKEING MORE OR GIVING BACK
GLOBAL BENEFACTORS STEEP UP
THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD CAN BE SHARED AND LIVES SAVED
NOT ONLY IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES
STARVATION'S WILL ONLY INCREASE
SUFFERINGS BY ALL NATIONS WILL GET WORSE
UNLESS IMMEDIATE ACTION TAKEN
HOMESLESSNESS WILL INCREASE MNY LIVES LOST AS A RESULT OF THE COLD

Happiness is the highest good, being a realization and perfect practice of virtue, which some can attain, while others have little or none of it.

I ask not for a lighter burden, I ask for broader shoulders.
The only way for a rich man to be healthy is, by exercise and abstinence, to live as if he were poor.
You cannot see what I see because you see what you see. You cannot know what I know because you know what you know. What I see and what I know cannot be added to what you se and what you know because they are not of the same kind. Neither can it replace what you see and what you know, because that would be to replace you yourself.two trends are largely responsible for the rise in homelessness over the past 20-25 years: a growing shortage of affordable rental housing and a simultaneous increase in poverty.
greed of those already wealthy and preying on the common citizen

We often remark we have never seen such brutality or what is becoming of the world. Sadly madness has always been part of history. While we watch Burma shut itself from the world, arrogantly telling us “You can do nothing!”, I’m reminded of madness that took form in its neighboring country.
It is estimated that 1 out of 100 Americans will experience homelessness this year
because of the Us cisses it will worse
Families now account for over 40% of the homeless and is the fastest growing section of the homeless population.
Families now account for over 40% of the homeless and is the fastest growing section of the homeless population.


No comments:
Post a Comment