Monday, November 10, 2008

THE WORLDSDREAM REMEMBERENCE for all the world

the people remember
a single person i am a Canadian and and many am glad to have got to know

they were truly GREAT

MY THOUGHTS TO THE FAMILY'S
TO ALL , ACROSS THE WORLD
WE ARE THE WORLD,,,WE ARE TH WORLDS PEOPLE
AND TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE
WORLD PEACE
the mission of global corp world services
THEWORLDSDREAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER
WHAT IS YOU DREAM
Death is nothing at all.I have only slipped away into the next room.I am I and you are you.Whatever we were to each other,that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name.Speak to me in the easy way which you always used.Put no difference in your tone.Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.Let it be spoken without affect,without the trace of a shadow on it.
Life means all that it ever meant.It is the same that it ever was.There is absolutely unbroken continuity.Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you,for an interval,somewhere very near,just around the corner.
All is well.
We all know someone ,,,,,,,knows or has,,,,,,,,, someone that served to protect That has been killed in the line of duty
We are the people of the world and connected together
through the time an ages are brother and sisters
mothers and fathers,sons and daughter
And on the other side of the world in a different spoken language
the same type of blood flows through the veins
all feel the same grief and morn for those we know
LOST IN A WAR


the same wind blows ,and that form clouds
the stars that sparkle on a moonlit night
since the dawn of time to the end of man
it is those that make, that will stand
for another MaN
regardless where in the world those the countries in which you live remember only those of whom the countries represented
w must remember all in ALL NATIONS
OF THE STRUGGLES THE WAS
THE MEN WOMAN AND CHILDREN THAT LIVE I CONDITIONS
SO FAR WORSE THAN OUR
War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children.
OTHERS WE SHOULD NOTE
Jordan becomes first country to answer Ban’s call for more UN police in Liberia
Congo crisis needs more troops, UN says
There is no greater joy nor greater reward than to make a fundamental difference in someone's life
.God's Lent
Child I’ll lend you for a little while, a child of mine, God said For you to love the while he lives and mourn for when he’s dead.It may be six or seven years, or forty-two or three But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for me?
He’ll bring his charms to gladden you and should his stay be brief You’ll always have his memories as a solace in your grief.I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return,But there are lessons taught below I want this child to learn.
I’ve looked this whole world over in my search for teachers true And from the folk that crowd Life’s lane I have chosen you.Now will you give him all your love and not think the labour vain,Nor hate me when I come to take this lent child back again?
I fancy that I heard them say “Dear God, thy will be done.For all the joys this child will bring the risk of grief we’ll run.We will shelter him with tenderness, we’ll love him while we may And for all the happiness we’ve ever known, we’ll ever grateful stay.But should the angels call him much sooner than we’d planned We will brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand."
I HAVE A VISION THAT VISION I CALL THE WORLDSDREAM
WHERE REPRESENTATION F EVER MAN WOMAN AND CHILD
IS HEARD
AND THE FORES OF THE WORLD UNITE AS ONE TO COMBAT
THE EVILNESS THAT DESTROY MY LIVES
WHAT PRICE Would PAY FR YOU OWN LIFE
AND WHERE REPRESENTATION S HEARD ON ALL LEVELS OF THE WORLDS NATIONS
I SPEAK O MY EXPERIENCE AND O FIST HAND WHAT Failure OF REPRESENTATION
HAS COST ME /MY FAMILY MY HOME MY BUSINESS
AND THOSE WHO HAVE DONE ME HARM WITH INTENT
I KNOW OF CORRUPT ,,,,AND COVER UPS AND KNOW OF THE LAWS THAT THOSE SWORE TO UPHOLD AND THE FAILURE TO DO
the pursuit of happiness,,, life liberty and security of the individual
STEP UP TO THE CRMES THE WRONG DOINGS AND MAKE YOU GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE

No comments: